Current Monkey Meter Levels are at: Moderate 2.83
For those of you that don't know, MonkeyMeter.com not only
lets visitors like you rate today's road rage, but forecasts it! The Monkey
Meter Rating is an average of the last 150 ratings nation wide. A score of 1.00 is no
road rage (good luck seeing that) and a score of 5.00 is Extreme Road Rage.
What is Road Rage?
Road rage is defined as an assault with a motor vehicle or
other dangerous weapon by the operator or passenger(s) of another motor
vehicle or an assault precipitated by an incident that occurred on a
What is Aggressive Driving?
Aggressive driving is when an individual commits a
combination of moving traffic offenses so as to endanger other persons or
What is Monkey Meter All About?
Monkey Meter reports the current level of road rage for your city, and for the entire United States. Experienced drivers know that some days
there are more aggressive drivers on the road, and it's not just Fridays
with a full moon.
When getting stuck behind a really slow, unattentive driver, I called them knuckle draggers. I would imagine a giant ape with one arm out the window, dragging of course, and druel dripping out of his slack jaw. Guess I should have called it Gorilla Meter.
Thank you for visiting MonkeyMeter.com!
My Rules of the Road
- Pay attention.
- Pay attention.
- Remind your self to pay attention.
- Don't bother trying to pass. Only pass when you know you can.
- If you think you are a good driver, then you must drive a lot. If you drive a lot, remind yourself odds are against you for avoiding an accident. Pay attention.
- No one drives like you.
- Don't hit anything...anything.
- Blinkers are a tool. Don't use because it's the law, use them to your advantage. Also, don't use them to ask to make a maneuver. You either can or not, and blinkers will help others become aware of your intent.
- If you tailgate, I know you do not know how to drive because you are assuming the other driver is as good as you.
- Do what you want, but don't do it to me.